DIFF CHARITABLE EYEWEAR, Los Angeles, CA June 2017 – Present
Working directly with the co-founders of this start-up sunglasses brand, we are attempting to slowly develop and tell the complete brand story of quality, charity, and lifestyle. As art director, I plan large-scale photo shoots for both model and celebrity talent including Jessie James Decker, Khloe Kardashian, and Demi Lovato from conception to execution. Also acting as lead designer - handling printed marketing, digital marketing, email curation, branding, wholesale marketing, product packaging, and special projects (trade-shows, event activations/branding/etc.)
As of APRIL 2018 I manage one other Senior Designer.
PACIFIC SUNWEAR, Anaheim, CA Feb. 2013 – June 2017
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER / ART DIRECTOR
Reporting to VPs & the CEO, conceptualized, designed, and presented marketing assets used in over 500 stores nationwide, including window displays, in-store marketing, printed assets, packaging, clothing tags, and various brick and mortar installations. . Worked with large brands and clients such as Nike, Adidas, Kanye West, Kendall & Kylie Jenner, Lottie Moss, Luka Sabbat, Erin Wasson, HUF Worldwide, Guess, Fila, Brandy Melville, Fear of God, and Vans.
- Worked with merchants, photographers, directors, SVPs, and our CEO to take ownership of windows and in-store creative for major seasonal campaigns for both the men's and women's business.
- Worked with noted photographers and videographers such as Harper Smith, Nicholas Maggio, Philip Lopez, and Cameron Duddy and Easton Schirra.
- Conceptualized and designed in-store visual campaign assets for one-of-a-kind pop-up store in SoHo New York.
- Lead creative (with one other designer) in creating over 200+ unique images for SUMMER 2014 campaign.
AMERICAN EAGLE OUTFITTERS, Pittsburgh, PA Nov. 2012 – Jan. 2013
Reporting to Creative Director, worked with web and digital media for the American Eagle brand to develop strong digital creative that encompassed the needs of AEO and its affiliates.
THE ART INSTITUTE OF PITTSBURGH, 2012
Bachelor of Science Graphic Design, honors
- Member of AIP: Design Studio (open only to professor-recommended students in the top 5%)
- Best of Show Award recipient for 2012 portfolio show
- Student of the Quarter 2011
- Dean's List 2009-2012
- Concept Development
- Art Direction / Creative Communication
- Visual Merchandizing
- In-Store & Window Designs
- Campaign Development
- Photographic Manipulation
- Photo Shoot Planning (Mood Boards, Props, Locations)
- Editorial Design & Layout
- Creative Problem Solving
- Packaging Design
- Social Media Marketing
- Mac OSX & PC (Windows)
- Adobe Photoshop CS6
- Adobe InDesign CS6
- Adobe Illustrator CS6
- Adobe Lightroom 3
- Adobe Image Ready
- Microsoft Office
- Studio Lighting & Equipment
- Canon & Nikon Cameras
- Basic HTML, CSS, & PHP
- Adobe Dreamweaver CS6
- Adobe Flash CS6
- CODA & FTP Managers
- Production & Printing
BRANDS Acne Studios, Opening Ceremony, Scotch & Soda, Saint Laurent, Nike, Rag & Bone, American Rag, Chapter, The END, Our Caste
DESIGNERS David Ehrenstråhle, Bradbury Thompson, Ruslan Khasnonov
PHOTOGRAPHERS Sally Mann, Nick Maggio, Harper Smith, Juergan Teller, Tim Richardson, Nick Night
ARTISTS Robert Rauschenberg, Cy Twombly, Jason Martin, Jack Vanzet, Tyler Spangler, Willem De Kooning
DOWNLOAD MY FULL RESUME HERE